Trams, then and now
For over 18 years Trams has been a leading provider of
hardware, software & networking solutions to a wide range of
- Trams becomes an Apple Authorised Service Provider, a top 5
Apple UK Reseller and launches its first product catalogue - ”TramLines”
- 1996 - 1999
- Trams starts selling HP, IBM and Toshiba PCs, and becomes the number one direct Apple Reseller in the UK
- Trams’ Turnover grows to £10m+
- 2000 - 2002
- Trams gains accreditation as Sun Microsystems Reseller
- Trams achieves IP Telephony specialisation from Cisco Systems
- Trams becomes an Adobe Licensing Centre, and soon becomes one of the largest focussed resellers in the UK
- 2003 - A new era
- Trams wins the first CRN/Syscap Approved Innovator Award of
2003 in recognition of a project to give Web & IP Telephony Access
to up to 1300 SME’s in London
Warren Peel and Alex Page carry out an MBO to become joint
owners and co-directors. They plan to grow the business and shift its
focus towards Services and the SME sector.
Trams’ Turnover grows to £14m+
- Trams announces a technology partnership with Clic2iT to offer its customers a number of ecommerce webstores.
- Trams becomes an HP Preferred Partner enhancing its ability
to deliver the best IT solutions with a premium on high-quality customer
- Trams celebrates 15 Years of Success & Growth.
- Trams awarded contract by Cancer Research UK to supply all IT Hardware as a long-term preferred supplier.
- Trams re-brands it’s Corporate Identity and launches a new
website to focus on its key strengths of strategic customer partnership
and exceptional customer service.
- Trams becomes one of only fiffteen UK HP Preferred Partner Workstation Specialists.
- Trams becomes an EMC Insignia Velocity SMB Partner.