Time is money and poor colour management can cost you both. Investing in colour management consultancy and training from Trams could be one of the best moves you could ever make for your business.
At Trams our consultants can provide full calibration and profiling services for anything from digital cameras and scanners to wide format inkjets and printing presses.
Colour Audit and Report
- ICC colour management is now widely accepted as essential to many publishing, print, design, pre-press and photographic companies, bringing the benefits of improved quality, lower costs and greater colour predictability. However making sure your colour control systems are working for you can be difficult to understand and implement. That's why we offer our clients a colour audit and report service.
- Our one-day professional colour management systems audit and report will tell you all you need to know. We provide answers to many of the questions about implementing and realising the full potential of colour management in your organisation.
- Each session, conducted by an experienced colour consultant, comprises a day on your site, finding out what you are trying to achieve with colour management, understanding your workflow and auditing your current hardware and software.
- Our colour consultants will offer instruction on colour management theory and practice, utilising popular desktop applications such as Adobe Photoshop.
- Following the site visit, we will produce a detailed report and audit of the colour capabilities of your existing system, along with recommendations for future improvement.
- For those involved with colour quality assurance, our audit and report process is the first step towards a fully colour managed system.
Installation services include the following equipment:
- Epson/HP/Canon wide format inkjet printers
- EFI ColorProof RIPs
- ProofMaster RIPs
- ColorGate RIPs
- EIZO ColorEdge Displays
- NEC SpectaView Displays