If you are looking to restructure, add new systems or to relocate, we offer an installation service that will ensure your computer equipment and peripherals are quickly available and optimised for use. The benefit to our customers, is that we have many years of experience and the skills to get systems up and running, so they can focus on their business rather than losing valuable time.
Installations have the flexibility to occur outside of normal office hours and are planned to an agreed schedule that will minimise the disruption to your existing business operations.
So what do you get?
- Pre-install checks and a written installation checklist
- Large team of experienced staff to provide resource in implementing your solution
- Latest software updates/patches to the latest sub-revisions not included on manufacturers CD’s
- Available as a fixed cost or chargeable on an hourly basis
- Value of your time compared to cost of ours
- Post installation backup, telephone and if required on site support as part of the cost
- Installation report with technician’s comments on installation and any other observations
- Redeployment of existing equipment can be undertaken
- Installation can be purchased for a single system to multiple machine roll outs
- Out of hours support.