1. iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Plus, iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max are splash, water and dust resistant and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 metres up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
2. The display has rounded corners. When measured as a standard rectangle, the screen is 6.12 inches (iPhone 15 Pro, iPhone 15) or 6.69 inches (iPhone 15 Pro Max, iPhone 15 Plus) diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
3. Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/uk/batteries for more information.
4. USB 3 cable with 10Gb/s speed required for up to 20x faster transfers on iPhone 15 Pro models.
5. Wi-Fi 6E available in countries and regions where supported.
6. Service is included free for two years with the activation of any iPhone 15 model. Connection and response times vary based on location, site conditions and other factors. See support.apple.com/kb/HT213885 for more information.
7. iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Pro can detect a serious car crash and call for help. Requires a mobile data connection or Wi-Fi calling.
8. Tap to Pay on iPhone requires iPhone Xs or later with iOS 15.5 or later and a supported payment app. Tap to Pay on iPhone is only available in the US. Not available in US territories. Some contactless cards may not be accepted by your payment app. The Contactless Symbol is a trademark owned by and used with permission of EMVCo, LLC. For more details, see https://developer.apple.com/ta....
Go to apple.com/uk/iphone/compare for a complete set.